Tuesday 30 October 2012

YAAAAY!! got a nice big beautiful makeup case for my birthday last week! perfect for keeping my makeup artistry kits in and for carrying back and forth to college :D

So far my kit contains makeup removing products, moisturisers, cotton pads, wipes, everyday makeup, makeup brushes and what i have so far in regards to face and body paints. Would love to fill it up though with all sorts of products :D

I recon for my full makeup kit I'd love to get fake bloods, wound fillers, all different colour wheels for creating effects, putty for creating wounds and injuries, better tools for applying my makeup and effects...and anything else i could possibly use!

Will be building my kit up step by step till i need several makeup cases im sure! wish me luck!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment