Monday 1 October 2012

Pictures from my first month at college xx

 The results after my first attempt at setting hair using rollers - model Hayleigh Magee xx

 Hayleys firat go at SFX doing cuts and bruises on me, went fantastic!xx

 A lovely bruised cheek bone by me - model Hayley Magee xx

 A black eye for Hayley, nothing too dramatic :) - model Hayley Magee xx

 Some nice bust-up and bruised knuckles by me - model Carina Frankgate xx

 Slashed arm for Carina by me, great fun doing this! - model Carina Frankgate xx

 Carinas slashed arm again by me - model Carina Frankgate xx

 Slashed Hayleys cheek for fun :) went ok but I'd like to have done a bit better with this one - model Hayley Magee xx

 My Straight Theatrical Makeup assessment PASSED with flying colours! yay :) - model Louise Yates xx

No comments:

Post a Comment