Tuesday 30 October 2012

My Fave Film Makeup Designs!xx

I love films! watching DVDs I always loved to sit and watch the extras and see how everything is made and how they did the SFX and makeup on sets. This interest is partly why I want to get into makeup artistry. Here is some of my fave ones for you :) x

The Dark Knight - Heath Ledger Joker...

 Heath ledgers Joker with washed out facepaint

 Here is Heath Ledger with his scars behind the scenes before the facepaint is applied, SFX used.




Shaun Of The Dead - zombies



Each zombie has eye contacts, wounds with blood and cuts and scars using special effects.
 
 
A Nightmare On Elm Street - Freddy Krueger                                                                     
 
    The burns effects or Freddy are amazing!
 
 
 
30 Days Of Night - vampires
 
The vampires in '30 Days of Night' are fantastic looking! The teeth, eye contacts, flawless pale skin and sharp features make them look very scary, and sooo much blood on the victims makes the film extra gorey.
 
 
Edward Scissorhands - Edward
 
 
Edwards scars, old and new are done very well using special effects.
 
This was some of my fave films which have fantastic special effects. Hopefully one day I will get to work on a film and create this kind of work.
 
Thanks for reading folks! Luv JD xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment